Dean Gambles & Co


A few months ago, an old friend from primary school, Doni Jones, got in touch with me. Doni works for a restaurant property agents named Dean Gambles & Co, who were looking for exterior photographs of a selection of their properties.

All of the properties that I had to photograph were in and around London, meaning a small amount of planning routes, and working out which restaurants were close to which station, was required. 


Armed with two cameras and a lightstand for a tripod, I set off, ticking restaurants of the above list. I tried to visit the restaurants during the late afternoon/evening, where the light would be more even and easy to manage.









This was an awesome project to work on, and ultimately lead to me carrying a camera on me at all times, which I think has greatly improved my photography all round. Big thanks goes to Dean Gambles & Co and Doni, it was an absolute pleasure working with you guys! 

Comments

Popular Posts